[Review 7659] Dinky but delicious patisserie joint @ Patisserie Joanna

18/08/2019
Patisserie Joanna
西貢福民路58-72號高富樓地下36號舖
Shop 36, G/F, Ko Fu Building, 58-72 Fuk Man Road, Sai Kung
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/dinky-but-delicious-patisserie-joint-e3507311










Dinky but delicious patisserie joint
2019-08-18  500 瀏覽
At first I thought it was opened by a friend who lives in SK but it wasn't.
It seemed worth trying as all my non SK foodie friends have bookmarked it.
There were only two seats so I went on a rainy day when there were less people.
It was fate that I had the strawberry mille feuille because had the earl grey roll or strawberry roll been available I would have had trouble deciding.
I have never had a decent mille feuille in Hong Kong but this is the best I have ever had because the pastry is light and literally melts in your mouth.
The one in TH is no match for this at all.
The filling was fluffy and not too sweet complimented by the juicy slices of strawberry.
As well as the filling, the cream on top was real fluffy cream so every part of it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...