[Review 7670] Yeah! Skew you too! @ 小小串 Skew you

18/08/2019
小小串 Skew you
西貢敬民街9號高勝樓地下24號舖
Shop 24, G/F, Ko Shing Building, 9 King Man Street, Sai Kung
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/yeah-skew-you-too-e3512802



Went here randomly so decided to try the skewers.
Ordered the chicken and I was tempted to order the tenderloin as well but apparently it isn't according to the Chinese verbal description so I stuck with the chicken.
They told me to order the striploin if I wanted better beef but I wasn't after striploin but tenderloin.
The chicken was tender thigh meat with an interesting vinegar taste.
It was not off but tasted like the Phillipine adobo which is cooked with vinegar.
Obviously I believe they were not meant to make it sour as Chinese people do not like sour foods so I asked if they put vinegar and they said it was OIL.
HMMM INTERESTING ANSWER.
I love my food conversations in Hong Kong, I really get some interesting answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...