[Review 7695] Chinese curd rice drink @ 一只酸奶牛 A Yogurt Cow

25/08/2019
一只酸奶牛 A Yogurt Cow
紅磡黃埔新邨船塢街99V號嘉富樓地下7C6C號舖
Shop 7C6C, G/F, Kai Fu Building, 99V Dock Street, Whampoa Estate, Hung Hom
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/chinese-curd-rice-drink-e3518415




Chinese curd rice drink
2019-08-25  147 瀏覽
A while ago I saw photos of yoghurt and rice drinks in MK but never tried it because I just couldn't be bothered to wait.

Discovered this yoghurt drinks shop while I was at Whampoa so I decided to try it as they have the yoghurt rice drink.
There are various of flavours but I decided to try the original.
Out of all the three yoghurt rice drinks I have tried so far, this one is my favourite and I look forward to trying the MK branch as they have more flavours like Melon and grapefruit.
The name of the shop is normal compared to the Yogost which is yoghurt spelt in a weird way and according to their IG, there is a branch in Australia.
I liked it because the yoghurt was smooth and there was plenty of purple rice at the bottom that was chewy and filling.
The yoghurt drink had a strange viscous texture.
They also have these mini yoghurts which come in three flavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...