[Review 7721] Not worth the hype @ ChaTraMue

31/08/2019
ChaTraMue 
銅鑼灣渣甸街49號地舖
G/F, 49 Jardine's Bazaar, Causeway Bay
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/not-worth-the-hype-e3523618


Not worth the hype
2019-08-31  42 瀏覽
I am quite particular about my tea so only went here because they had the pandan pearls.
Ordered the Thai Tea latte because it had the Emerald pearls and the sweetness I chose was less sweet because most teas come out too sweet in Hong Hong.

Anyway, when it came, I took a sip without stirring, it turned out quite nice because it was pandan syrup at the bottom  which I am sure of.
Stirred the drink but as I had sipped some of the syrup it wasn't sweet enough.

As it wasn't sweet enough I asked if more sweetener could be added and they said they do not use sweeteners but if they didn't add sweeteners how I was I able to choose the sweetness in the first place and what what the sweet stuff at the bottom.
I think the guy was trying to say they do not use artificial sweeteners but they could have added more of the natrual sweeteners on request.

The tea was just ok but not worth it and the balls lacked pandan taste and they were very chewy.

Overall pretty difficult to communicate with the staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...