[Review 7734] Hidden Taiwanese dessert joint in KT @ 團團圓圓

05/09/2019
團團圓圓
觀塘崇仁街27號地舖
G/F, 27 Shung Yan Street, Kwun Tong
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/hidden-taiwanese-dessert-joint-in-kt-e3527835






Hidden Taiwanese dessert joint in KT
2019-09-05  523 瀏覽
Discovered this joint because I was eating nearby and visiting the cute stationery shop next to it.

At first I thought it was a Taiwanese dessert shop but they also do Chinese lunches where you get to pick two or three dishes with rice.

I was actually there for dessert but as I haven't had lunch I decided to try the food as well.
They had Taiwanese mince, chicken and spare ribs.

Went for the Taiwanese spare ribs which turned out looking like thin pork chops that came out of the microwave.
The colour was dark and not that convincing either.
Although the presentation was rough, it tasted quite nice and you could taste Chinese wine in it.
The pork chop was moist in the middle and slightly dry on the edges.

The star of the show turned out to be a disaster as I ordered the wrong thing.
I wanted the grass jelly but it turned out like that.
Although dessert was a disaster, I was glad I tried the pork chops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...