[Review 499] 25/10/2009 Juicy Chicken @ 芝脆雞 Cheese Pizza

芝脆雞 Cheese Pizza
將軍澳明德村明德商場地下32號舖
Shop 32, G/F, Ming Tak Commercial Complex, Tseung Kwan O
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/juicy-chicken-e2038844

Wanted to come here for ages, but as is not located near the mtr, I only came here because I walked past it.
Located in a quiet place of TKO, not many customers there.
I was in rush, and the all chinese menu didnt help at all, later I found out they had English on the delivery menu, I was surprised the staff forgot they had the take-out menu and said there was no English.
Anyway as I was in a rush, I only ordered one piece of chicken.
The chicken was served on plate, quite greasy, lots of oil on the plate, cutlery was self service.
The chicken thigh i was was very juicy, and the oil was fresh, overall the chicken was good, if I had more time, I would of ordered more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...