[Review 500] 25/10/2009 Butter Lettuce @ Essence

Essence
東涌文東路51號諾富特東薈城酒店大堂
1/F, Novotel Citygate Hong Kong, 51 Man Tong Road, Tung Chung
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/butter-lettuce-e2038846

Located in Tung Chung, (considered as inconvenient for me!) I cant understand why it is always packed, even on weekdays.
I suppose the dessert selection is quite good, and the salad has quite a variety too, it has my favourite butter lettuce, not many places serve that.
As for sushi, it disappears very fast, the oysters are quite good.
The noodle bar is good when there is no queue, you select your choice of pasta, and the guy cooks it, one of the guys was quite cheeky, as I went twice, he asked me in away that he thought his cooking was not that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...