[Review 587] Ranchero breakfast @ The Flying Pan

23/12/2009 The Flying Pan
灣仔駱克道81-85號霸田商業中心3 樓
3/F Empireland Commercial Centre Lockhart Road, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/ranchero-breakfast-e2051479


I don't think I can find an item on their menu I do not like.

My usual item is the eggs benedict.

However this time, I felt like trying the Ranchero eggs mexican style with refried beans, cheese, sour cream, tomato salsa.

The whole thing was good, the cheese that was on it was cheddar cheese, and there was lots of potato slices on it too, each taste was sensational packed with sour cream, salsa, cheese, refried beans etc.

I also ordered extra black pudding too, and luckily the oil today was fresh, so the black pudding was just right, not to over cooked, and it didnt have an oil odour taste either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...