[Review 588] Upcoming branch to open in CWB @ 聰嫂私房甜品 (將軍澳) Cong Sao Star Dessert

聰嫂私房甜品 (將軍澳) 27/12/2009 Cong Sao Star Dessert
將軍澳貿業路8號新都城中心1期地下G28號舖
Shop 28, G/F, MCP I, 8 Mau Yip Road, Tseung Kwan O
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/upcoming-branch-to-open-in-cwb-e2052183

I really like Chung's dessert, but I need to come all the way to the outskirts of town, I did it again today, hopefully this will be the last time, as I heard they will open a new store in Causeway Bay soon! YAY!~

As usual I ordered the peach angels, condensed milk with peaches, mango, mango puree, banana pudding.
Luckily the mango puree was frozen, I was able to scoop out the mango puree and the mango pieces, I dislike mango. Frankly just simple peaches and cream are the best.

The other dessert ordered was the Happy playground, which contains various fruits and jellies in condensed milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...