[Review 746] I want my more shopping space! @ Marks & Spencer Food Store

13/05/2010

Marks & Spencer Food Store
灣仔告士打道88號其昌大廈地下B舖
Shop B, G/F, China Underwriters Centre, 88 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/i-want-my-more-shopping-space-e2083879

So glad they opened Marks and Spencer’s at Wan Chai, a perfect location, in Causeway bay there is City super to compete with and in Admiralty it is too close to central.
It is located conveniently where Oliver’s sandwiches used to be, a busy spot where international people pass by to get to the exhibition centres.

I was surprised at the speed it was opened.

Anyway, glad to find my local treats there, although I couldn’t find my chicken liver pate.
It was hard shopping there, as with all chinese places, it is very tiny and cramped.
I wish there was space space space!!!

There was too many people milling about, so I just grabbed two drinks, pineapple with lime and apple with strawberry and rhubarb.
Both were very citrus and tangy.

My future shopping list!
Custard
Victoria sponge cake (in the uk it comes as a whole cake rather than a tiny slice!)
Quiches
Cocktail sausages
Scotch eggs
Crunchy bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...