[Review 1692] Mint chocolate snowy mooncake 2012 @ 聖安娜餅屋 Saint Honore Cake Shop

06/08/2012
聖安娜餅屋 Saint Honore Cake Shop
西貢親民街18/32號錦華大廈地下D舖及閣樓
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/mint-chocolate-snowy-mooncake-2012-sh-e2249903





When I saw the poster for Saint Honore's 2012 mooncakes there were two flavours I really wanted to get.
It was the crispy apple and the mint chocolate.
The crispy apple is not sold individually at HKD26 each so you have to get the variety pack which includes it.
But for the mint chocolate it is available individually.
Again it contains bean paste which I don't like and another surprisingly ingredient I found was orange juice.

When I opened it, I was surprised the flavour of the mooncake was stamped on the surface.
After cutting it in half, the colour was the usual mint colour and there were substantial pieces of chocolate in it.

I was hoping the mint chocolate taste to be strong so I wouldn't taste much of the bean paste.
The chocolate pieces in it were really nice so I did not taste much of the bean paste.
The mint flavouring was natrual too, it tastes like Wall's mint chocolate ice-cream.

Either this is a popular pick or it is not sold everywhere because I went to three branches and could not find it, then finally I found it sold in Sai Kung where I was least expecting to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...