[Review 2923] Vegetarian tofu patties @ 大快活 Fairwood

29/10/2013
大快活  Fairwood
將軍澳坑口連理街1樓11 號舖
Shop 111, 1/F, The Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/vegetarian-tofu-patties-e2328261






I rarely eat here because the options are just too local for my liking.
On this occasion, I dined here because they had vegetarian tofu patties.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Tofu fritters and fried gluten in red fermented beancurd sauce HKD36:

The tofu patties were luke warm and the first patty I tried was really sour! I wasnt sure if it had gone off or it was meant to taste like that.

The rest of the tofu was ok and it had pieces of Chinese celery in it, but the sauce was really disappointing because it did not have red fermented beancurd taste.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
rice:

The rice was extremely hot and you could see hot steam coming from it!
I just wished that the rice wasnt so hot and the tofu was hotter!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Low sugar green tea came with the meal but the Jasmine taste was really artificial and the sweetness was still quite sweet so I left it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...