[Review 2924] Delicious vegetable rice @ 君滬鍋貼大王

29/10/2013
君滬鍋貼大王
新蒲崗仁愛街44-46號
44-46 Yan Oil Street, San Po Kong
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/delicious-vegetable-rice-e2328262

Originally planned to eat at eatstreet@Penthouse but the decor and place was weird and the food was expensive so I left.
Wanted to try Tak Lung but the menu was confusing so resorted to this place.
I ordered the vegetable rice because I was craving for rice that day.
The portion was impressive too, it was a HUGE plate which I finished.
Each grain of rice was distinct and al-dente, the taste was pleasant and not too oily or strongly flavoured.
After reading the reviews when I got back, I was surprised that not many people have ordered the vegetable rice but in my opinion I loved it.
The savoury soymilk soup was quite nice but it was rather bland, the dried shrimps in it were as white as a sheet as if they were bleached!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...