[Review 3210] Yue's XO sauce @ 粵 YUÈ

06/03/2014
粵 YUÈ
北角城市花園道9號城市花園酒店1樓
1/F, City Garden Hotel, 9 City Garden Road, North Point
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/yues-xo-sauce-e2350148

I was given this XO sauce ages ago at the "OR be my guest event" but forgot about it.
Found it when I was tidying my desk, so decided to get some Stir fried soy sauce noodles to go with it.
The XO sauce came in a pretty Chinese silk bag.
The amount in the jar was just right and I used it all in one go.
Strangely the sauce tasted really nice and there were lots of dried scallops and prawn roe in it which was different to when I tried it at tasting.
The taste was great, it was not too spicy and prawn roe smell was strong.


XO SAUCE TASTING EVENT:
http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/article/detail.htm?articleid=1869&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=&utm_source=&utm_content=&utm_term=

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...