[Review 5158] My favourite branch of Passion by Gerard Dubois @ Passion by Gerard Dubois

30/03/2016
Passion by Gerard Dubois
灣仔皇后大道東200號利東街G11,G12及F12A號舖
Shop G11, G12 & F12A, Lee Tung Avenue, 200 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/my-favourite-branch-of-passion-by-gerard-dubois-e2560287

I love dining at Lee Tung Avenue because it is the most romantic street in Hong Kong.
This is the second new restaurant I have tried on this street.
They were filming something before Easter so I went here after Easter.
They had this new pistachio and green tea latte so I had the pistachio latte.
I have had this drink twice but they tasted different both times.
The first time was thick with a strong pistachio taste and the second time was less thick with a strong creamy milk taste.
I prefer the thicker version.
For mains, I had the ravioli which is always my favourite and the slow cooked beef.
The cherry colada was also good so I had that which had a lovely fizz balanced by the sweet cherry and pineapple notes.










No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...