[Review 5159] Ducktastic experience @ Pinot Duck

31/03/2016
Pinot Duck
赤柱佳美道23號赤柱廣場地下G07號舖
Shop G07, G/F, Stanley Plaza, 23 Carmel Road, Stanley
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/ducktastic-experience-e2561213

This is my second time here and I deliberately went to Stanley for this because I love their duck.

Since my last visit, they have more duck dishes and other non duck dishes.
I tried to select some of the new dishes but the ones I tried before were just as good so it was hard deciding what to order.

In the end, here was what I had:

++++++++++
Classic Peking duck wrap:
 0 讚好

Flawless combination of duck, spring onions and hoisin sauce.
++++++++++
Crispy fried duck wings:
 0 讚好

These were just as good as the first time I ate them.
The crispy duck legs were meaty and divine because it was extremely crispy and tasty while the duck was soft and moist in the middle like chicken wings but more satisfying because you get a bigger bite.
++++++++++
Lollipops filled with duck and mashed taro:
 0 讚好

This is the modern version of crispy duck stuffed with taro mash.

I really liked it because of the presentation and it was like eating croquette balls of duck and taro mash.
++++++++++
Steamed egg with eight treasures:

Ordered this because it had a Japanese touch and the steamed egg was really silky loaded with fish roe, sakura shrimp, chestnut and many more goodies.
++++++++++
Duck and fennel soup dumplings:

The dumplings were on the sweet side and duck filling was a bit like pulled duck.
++++++++++
Duck leg soup noodle:

As I have already tried the risotto, I ordered the noodle which is a lighter option with a duck leg topped with lots of vegetables.
++++++++++
Orange in Huadiao wine with preserved plum:



The dessert had a nice Oriental touch with a fragrant wine taste complemented by the refreshing preserved plum.
++++++++++










No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...