[Review 5370] Curry in the outskirts of MK @ Rasoi 傳統印度菜 Rasoi Authentic Indian Cuisine

12/07/2016
Rasoi 傳統印度菜 Rasoi Authentic Indian Cuisine
大角咀大全街26號大同新邨大貴樓地下
G/F, Tai Kwei Building, Cosmopolitan Estates, 26 Tai Tsun Street, Tai Kok Tsui

https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/curry-in-the-outskirts-of-mk-e2616444










Curry in the outskirts of MK
2016-07-12  289 瀏覽
Went here for some curry after going to the nearby mall.
They had set dinners but I got the a la carte instead.
 0 讚好

I was glad I came here because there was a good choice on my menu.

Started with poppadoms with the usual sauces.
 0 讚好

For drinks, we had coconut water, salted lassi and nimbu pani.
 0 讚好

 0 讚好

Nimbu pani is basically like lime soda.
I would have ordered Jal Jeera as well but they said that this drink had an acquired taste but I am still curious anyway.

I had my usual aloo gobi and chicken tikka masala.

The chicken tikka masala was quite spicy but they gave you some yoghurt to tone it down and sooth the spiciness.


The Kashmiri rice was so good with the curry because the pieces of sweet fruit compliment the spiciness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...