[Review 5422] Weird service @ Neway Karaoke Box

30/07/2016
Neway Karaoke Box
旺角彌敦道573號富運商業中心地下至3樓
G/F - 3/F, Full Win Commercial Centre, 573 Nathan Road, Mong Kok
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/weird-service-e2625591

When you register at the reception, they only explain to you about a particular price plan, it is only when you ask, they will explain other options.

Normally I go to CEO in CWB where the service is much better.
Went here because I was in MK and it was too hot to go anywhere.

After 30 minutes, a girl comes in and says that I have to settle the bill because they have to settle the bill imediately if there is only one person.
This was fine by me but they could have made the process more efficient by taking payment when I was at reception.

The thing that really pissed me off was the girl deliberately left the door open with a door stopper after she took my credit card out to process.
Never have I experienced this weird shit in other branches and I don't understand why she left the door open.
Every room has a number anyway, so it is a bit stupid to leave the door open to remember which room to bring the bill back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...