[Review 5423] Malaysian nyonya dessert @ 黃三娘點心

31/07/2016
黃三娘點心 已改名為豪點點心
深水埗北河街104號地舖
G/F, 104 Pei Ho Street, Sham Shui Po
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/malaysian-nyonya-dessert-e2625624

Malaysian nyonya dessert





I was on my way to McDs round the corner when I discovered this shop because it was strange that they were selling Malaysian nyonya puddings at a Chinese Dim Sum shop.
It looked like an old restaurant but it is a new restaurant accordnig to OR.
The lady at the front was super rude and unfriendly which is normal for the dark side of Kowloon.
The men in Shamshuipo are even worse, they keep walking into you and brushing past you.
Anyway, I got my pudding so I don't give a shat.

It was quite sweet, the brown layer was the sweetest and the green layer was softer but other than that it was just sweet and I couldn't taste any pandan or coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...