[Review 5463] Enjoyable dinner @ Warren 休息中

16/09/2016
Warren  休息中
大坑華倫街9號地下1號舖
Shop 1, G/F, The Warren, 9 Warren Street, Tai Hang
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/enjoyable-dinner-e2647925




Enjoyable dinner
2016-09-16  342 瀏覽
I was in the area and got trapped because of the Tai Hang fire dragon dance so went here for dinner.

They serve a three course or four course set with hand dripped coffee or tea.
I settled for the three course and here was what I had:
Pan seared tuna and tuna tartar with yuzu dressing.
An interesting contrast of tuna done in two ways.
French Onion soup:
The soup had a lovely strong natrual sweet onion taste and the amount of onions in it was unbelievable.
Salmon Confit with white wine sauce:
I am not quite sure why it was called confit because it was slow cooked salmon.
To be honest if they didn't tell me it was slow cooked I wouldn't have ordered it.
The salmon was fantastic because it was soft and silky with a texture that was like jelly.
I was pretty satisfied with the three course but my friend had the dessert as the fourth course which was creme brulee cheesecake and vanilla icecream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...