[Review 5609] My regular curry place @ 羅勒印度餐廳 Tulsi Indian Restaurant

02/12/2016
羅勒印度餐廳  Tulsi Indian Restaurant
北角七姊妹道7號昌輝閣地舖
G/F, Fairview Court, 7 Tsat Tsz Mui Road, North Point
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/my-regular-curry-place-e2688251















My regular curry place
2016-12-02  584 瀏覽
Haven't been here for a while but went again because I was recently reminded of this place by the Michelin guide.

Since I have tried almost 90% of the items on the menu, I went for something different.

Ordered a Happy meal for one and some extra stuff.

The Happy meal was quite big so I didn't quite finish everything.
 0 讚好

+++++++++++++

Happy meal set:
 0 讚好

You get a starter plate with chicken tikka, poppadoms and a samosa.
 0 讚好

 0 讚好

For mains, there was rogan josh, rice and plain naan with a drink included.
 1 讚好

 0 讚好

 0 讚好

The lamb was quite good because the curry was flavourful.
 0 讚好

++++++++++++++

The other extra items we ordered were the onion naan, eggplant curry and onion bhaji.
 0 讚好

 1 讚好

The eggplant curry was like Mediterranean eggplant dip but with a curry flavouring, excellent with the naans and rice.
 1 讚好

Last but not least are the aloo tikki potatoes patties which I have every time I come here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...