[Review 5678] Newly opened Chiu Tang @ 潮廳 Chiu Tang

30/12/2016
潮廳  Chiu Tang
中環皇后大道中9號嘉軒廣場2樓The Galleria
The Galleria, 2/F, 9 Queen's Road Central, Central
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/newly-opened-chiu-tang-e2702073








Newly opened Chiu Tang
2016-12-30  1581 瀏覽
I was invited to try this newly opened restaurant serving Chiuchow cuisine which I rarely eat so most of it was new to me especially  the dimsums.

Started with these pretty pink Glutinous rice dumplings filled with peanuts and shrimps.

The filling was quite starchy.
 0 讚好

Deep fried baby mackerels with plum sauce:

I love fish and it was fried perfectly but you have to be careful of fine bones.
 0 讚好

Stewed pigs three treasures with pickled vegetables:
I am not keen on offal but the pickled vegetables were good at getting rid of the offal smell.
 0 讚好

Deep fried golden dumplings:
These were a bit oily for me.
 0 讚好

Steamed rice rolls filled with dried shrimp and preserved meat:
Cute bite sized rolls which made them more appetizing.
 0 讚好

Chive dumplings:

The dumpling skin was nice and elastic and the filling  had lots of chives in it.

Stir fried pomfret with preserved vegetables:
Again I like fish so I loved the big chunky pieces of fish.

Rice with salted pork and taro:
I was quite full by the end so I didn't try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...