[Review 5679] Away from the hustle and bustle @ 排頭餐廳 Pai Tau Restaurant

30/12/2016
排頭餐廳  Pai Tau Restaurant
沙田排頭村15號地下
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/away-from-the-hustle-and-bustle-e2702123

I can't stand Shatin because every damn inch you have people in your face.
It took me ages to decide whether or not to trek into Shatin to see the Starlight Garden.
Anyway, decided to go after Christmas when there would be less people so I went on a weekday evening but still there were lots of damn people.
I decided not to eat in the plaza because I would probably be too pissed on the way battling through zombies that I decided to go down to that village for food.
There was not much to choose, a pizza place and this place, so I chose this place because the pizza is probably Chinese style.
The logo is a bit too bold and stands out so loud that anyone would notice this joint on the blind corner.
I am sure there must be some fengshui behind it because there is something strange about it.
The menu was the usual Chinese stuff but I missed some good items as I didn't see it such as the fish and tomato and the aubergines with salty fish.
Started with soup which was surprisingly nice because it had bittermelon and I love that bitter taste.
The mains was ok, I had the pickled vegetable and beef.
If the pickled vegetables weren't so sour it would have been perfect.








No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...