[Review 5680] My signature collection @ 麥當勞McDonald's

3012/2016
麥當勞McDonald's
彩虹牛池灣坪石邨停車場地下G1號舖
Shop G1, G/F, Carpark, Ping Shek Estate, Ngau Chi Wan, Choi Hung
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/my-signature-collection-e2702147







Dined here because they have the {My Signature collection} where it is a simpler version of the #createyourburger with 27 possibly combinations of three different buns, three different fillings and three different patties of beef, grilled chicken or crispy chicken.

The bagel is not the one I would choose but then I am tempted to try it to see what a McDs bagel tastes like!

In the end I went for the crispy chicken with cheesy mushoom in a Brioche bun.

I was really lucky because my burger was loaded with mushrooms so it had a lovely earthy taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...