[Review 6242] Back for the tea set @ I'm Nuts

12/10/2017
I'm Nuts
灣仔汕頭街24號意可樓地下
G/F, Yee Hor Building, 24 Swatow Street, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/back-for-the-tea-set-e2891304




Saw on Instagram, they had really good items on the tea set such as heart shaped egg on toast and toast with liver pate so I went there one afternoon for it.

As expected the pate was really good, it was silky and flavourful just like the pates I buy in UK.
I didn't realize they made it themselves because they said they get the livers from the market!
But anyway, eating toast, scones and stuff like this is just comfort food.
My friend had the new pork cutlet burger with avocado sauce.
Quite fancy but next time I'll have the toast with heart shaped egg and scones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...