[Review 6241] The fish outshone their signature congee @ 海皇粥店 Ocean Empire Food Shop

12/10/2017
海皇粥店 Ocean Empire Food Shop
西環堅尼地城卑路乍街68號Imperial Kennedy地下8號舖
Shop 8, G/F, Imperial Kennedy, 68 Belcher's Street, Kennedy Town,
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/the-fish-outshone-their-signature-congee-e2891294




I love fish so when I saw their poster for steamed fish I had to try it.
Most of their branches are grubby and old so I had to carefully choose which branch to dine at.
Steamed fish is not what they normally serve at this restaurant so the chefs would probably be annoyed at the not so routine task of steaming the fish, hence I was taking a risk at ordering this.
 Interestingly they have ROTI as well.
Anyway I was in KTown and this branch was clean and there were not many customers so I went here.
To my horror, the place was clean but this little girl picked her nose and I was so shocked she swiped it on the table!
Anyway, my fish took a while to arrive but it was worth waiting for because it was simply delicious, the quality of the fish was fresh and chunky.
I needed an extra plate because there was too much oil when they steamed it so I took out the fish immediately.
Will definitely return for the fish because the taste was really good but $5x is quite expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...