[Review 7011] Pandan feast @ 班蘭葉印尼美食 Pandan Leaf Indonesian Food

03/12/2018
班蘭葉印尼美食  Pandan Leaf Indonesian Food
銅鑼灣糖街1-5號銅鑼灣商業大廈地下B2舖
Shop B2, G/F, Causeway Bay Commercial Building, 1-5 Sugar Street, Causeway Bay
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/pandan-feast-e3234114




Pandan feast
2018-12-03  420 瀏覽
I love pandan so much that I have to try anything that is Pandan flavoured.
At Pandan Leaf, they have these pandan glutinous dumplings and pandan rice.
Tried both!!!
I just got the plain pandan rice because I wasn't interested in the chicken or beef.
It was surprisingly good and would be even better if it was piping hot.
There was a lovely coconut taste with chicken flavour infused in it so it didn't need anything else.
It didn't have any nasty lemongrass to it so I'll definitely get it again.
As for the dumplings, it was served like a drink.
They asked me if I wanted ice so I requested it ice free with less sugar.
The drink turned out to be a hot drink. which was interesting.
I wonder how you are meant to drink that with a straw as the dumplings are huge.
Anyway I had it like a dessert and the dumplings were sweet already so the drink didn't need sweetening.
The dumplings were a bit too soft that they were almost gooey but I liked the fact there were no fillings in them.
Overall they were not too sweet with a good pandan taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...