[Review 7012] Fortunately GOOD @ LN COFFEE

03/12/2018
LN COFFEE
西環西營盤第二街118號懿山地舖
G/F, Altro, 118 Second Street, Sai Ying Pun, Western District
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/fortunately-good-e3234140




Fortunately GOOD
2018-12-03  797 瀏覽
Went here not knowing it was a vegetarian cafe until I looked at the menu.The ambiance and staff were really nice and friendly.
As I was pretty hungry, I had the steamed vegetable dumplings, Fortunate Sandwich and banana and chocolate cake.[I think one of the staff was in shock as she saw how much I could eat, but then it was delish so it was all good].

The Fortunate Sandwich was very satisfying as it tasted like a vegan club sandwich and it had my favourite Alfalfa in it.
The steamed dumplings were a good choice, all of them were uniformly shaped and inside it was delish chopped vegetables.
The chocolate banana cake was soft and moist without being too sweet.
Finished with the caramel latte.
To summarize I enjoyed the food and the staff were friendly so I will definitely be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...