[Review 7436] Deja Vu @ Irina

22/05/2019
Irina
銅鑼灣勿地臣街1號時代廣場B1樓 cookedDeli by city'super
cookedDeli by city'super, B1/F, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay








I am not sure if there was another brand in Hong Kong similar to irina sweets but I seem to remember a similar thing being sold at a shop at Sino Plaza a few years ago.
Anyway, these dinky rolls come in many flavours.

You can buy them in 1s, 2s or 5s or towered like a cake.
HKD28 is pretty expensive so I only got two.
Unfortunately they sold out of the Cherry and Raspberry.
It was hard deciding so I reduced my choices to one that I should like and one unusual flavour which was SOY SAUCE!!!
The pistachio one was good as expected with a fluffy pistachio filling which was complemented by tart raspberry sauce.
Imagine a sweet swiss roll tasting like sushi, well this was exactly how the SOY SAUCE tasted and it had mochi in it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...